Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Friday, February 29, 2008

Just do it!

I am finally doing it. Yes, it's way past overdue. Have been wanting this for a long time. Ok, ok... WELCOME TO MY BLOG! As I am pretty much technologically challenged I have always been extremely envious of those who could manifest these amazing blogs. I really don't know how this will eventually turn out but I will give it my best shot. A bit about me, I'm a multimedia artist. I have worked in jewelry design and creation, been a potter and teacher of the molding of the mud and have painted anything that wasn't tied down (and maybe then some too). Due to some life altering events I am now on to a different form of expression. I have been art journaling, bookmaking (nope, not the gambling kind), collaging and working with fibers. Today I went one step farther and bought a sewing machine. If I can figure out how it works I'm sure that there will be lots of new creative experiences. I am the mom of 2 awesome college students, the birdie "mom" of 2 baby parrots, and an art teacher which keeps us all in human food and bird seed. I hope to share my art, thoughts, creative endeavors and anything else that comes up. Because I don't want to keep going on in my first post about me, me, me I will end this here. Please stop by again to view my photos ( if I can figure how to post those as well) and ramblings. Hopefully, some will make you smile. Until next time-peace , joy & love
Lisa<3>

2 comments:

Kelli Nina Perkins said...

WoooHoooo!! You're live and aren't you cute? To post photos, see the edit bar at the top of the comment box when you're making a post. There is a little icon of a photo (next to the filmstrip)--if you click on it you can browse your files and attach anything you'd like. Click on "upload" and it will add the photo. I have um, FOUR blogs. Yikes! Can't wait to see your stuff! Congratulations on joining the blogosphere :) Kelli

ArtPropelled said...

I'm also quite new to blogging but when I joined CCS it was a natural progression. I had so much help there that I didn't even notice that I was doing things that a month before I would never have attempted. Please carry on talking about yourself. Thats a good way to get to know you and I'm addicted to finding out how other artists tick. (See you at coach creative space)