Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mandalas

I've been getting away from collage lately. It seems as if I have been bitten by the mandala bug. I really can't tell you why, just that it has been all enveloping. I love the patterns and it becomes almost like an artful meditation for me. I start off with a template for the center circle and everything else from there just happens freehand. I have been experimenting with different pens and have recently started to add the white details to the drawings. I know that this is all a progressive exercise and have some ideas of where the next step will take me. We'll just have to see I guess...Wishing you love, peace & joy<3

No comments: