Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back!

When I realized that it's been quite some time since my last post I decided that I better get my act together. The 2 year anniversary of my accident just passed and major changes and events have happened during that time. I was literally thrown into a new life. I will be posting some new work shortly as well as a link to my new website and Etsy shop. I will update all of you who are interested in the goings on and the ongoings and will attempt to be consistent in my posting. Just a few things to fill you in on meanwhile, I have achieved one major goal of becoming a Reiki Master. My artwork has totally changed and I have been doing mostly pen and ink work. It's basically rehabbing my hand as well as my head. I have met some awesome people who have really helped me progress in my journey. I have been trying to be much more aware of the signs that the Universe is providing and this has proved extremely interesting. I also realize that if I ignore them I get a good kick in the butt so it's taken a while but I finally got it. On that note, I will organize and post some pics as well as update you soon. Thanks for stopping by and being so patient. Wishing you peace, love & joy...

No comments: