Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Friday, May 15, 2009

Creative Day

So it was a beautifully creative day here. I've decided that on my really hurting days that I would do art other than drawing as I have also been itching to do some spray painted layered work. There is a huge circular canvas that has been sitting sealed and untouched for a very long while in the garage. I have been totally inspired by artist Alisa Burke. There is a link to her site so please go see her art. She does fabulous work and today quit her day job to become a full time artist. Congrats Alisa! But anyway, now to get back on track. Aside from being a sweetheart I have been absorbed in her book that she so generously sent me. So today I went "apainting". I sprayed the first layer of the canvas and also did some backgrounds for some smaller art pieces. It was so freeing to just go to it. I love the mandalas and drawing that I do, but it was a nice change to work with so much color on a much larger scale. I will post pics as I progress.
It looks like our website will be a bit more delayed. Cheryl is working her butt off and wants it to be awesome so when it is up and running I will post it here. I haven't even seen what she's been up to. I've just been giving her things to post and doing some writing but the woman is amazing and I think that she's going to have to sneak me a peek before I burst from anticipation.
Anyway, I hope that you and yours have a terrific weekend. Take some time to really take notice of the beauty that is all around us. I know that it sounds cliche' but it works wonders for me. Don't forget to breathe.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...

No comments: