Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Impromptu Beach Trip



Okay, so today I was feeling really ouchy and barely made it to meet Cheryl to work on the site, etsy, etc. It was so gorgeous out that when she asked "Do you want to go to the beach?" she didn't even get a chance to hit the last syllable. As bad as I was feeling there is not too much that can keep me from the sand and surf. In no time we were cruising down the parkway with the sunroof open (pseudo convertible),windows down and music blaring like two teenagers.
We didn't have much time but enough to do some walking and snapping of a few photos.
Just tell me one thing, how do the "kids" take photos of themselves with their cameras?
Note my attempt.
Wishing you peace, love, lots of joy & sand between your toes...

2 comments:

kimmy said...

you have the person with the longest arms hold the camera out as far as they can and take the picture......

Lisa said...

Short arms, no aim, good luck!:-)