Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Sunday, May 17, 2009

WE ARE UP!!!

THE WEBSITE IS UP!!! Thanks to Ms. Cheryl we are up and available for your viewing. Also MandalaMamas, our Etsy shop is the only shop. We have closed clwulfers shop on Etsy and hopefully tomorrow we will be loading more items onto the MandalaMamas site. PLEASE let me know what you think. All suggestions are welcome.
Today is the big Aids walk in NYC. My daughter and her team are walking. I haven't heard anything from her yet but she was very excited when I spoke to her last night and I am so proud of everyone who has made such a wonderful effort for this great cause. Hopefully I'll have some photos to post from the walk soon.
My son comes home from school in two days so I should have everyone around for the weekend. I am SO very much looking forward to it.
Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and please visit the new site (link to the right) and leave comments. Thanks so much!
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...

No comments: