Welcome to Creative Abundance

Thank you for joining me here. This blog is a story of transformation. There are many things that I would like to share, some may even resonate. Please do not hesitate to share here as well.
Enjoy your visit.
Wishing you peace, love & lots of joy...
Lisa

Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Just wanted to wish everyone an enjoyable weekend. This holiday has taken on a special meaning to me this year as I have a member of my immediate family over in Iraq. As much as I look forward to the gatherings there is never a day when I don't think about Fred who is 20 years old and overseas. Despite your feelings about the war, I believe with my whole heart that we need to at least remember those who are serving as well as those who have passed. So, this weekend perhaps you will raise your glass (or can) and toast our loved ones wherever they may be. And on that note I wish you PEACE, love & lots of joy...

No comments: